A downloadable asset pack
This engine must be used with GameMaker: Studio 1 or 2. If you don't have GameMaker: Studio you can download it from www.yoyogames.com
UPDATE 1.2 - new feature added rotating objects !!!
This is a blood/paintball engine which will let you create blood or other liquid splashes on your game objects.
This engine uses surfaces to create this effect.
Because of this, all painted objects should have power of 2 dimensions. (For compatibility reasons on certain devices please read GMS manual)
- You can change the color of the splashes
- Blob size
- Blob spread
- You can use moving objects
- You can use rotating objects
- Number of blobs in the splash
- You can use any shape of object
- Objects can move
For the best effect, make sure that all objects that will be painted are trimmed.
1. Run BS_init() script at the beginning of your game
2. Each "painted object" should inherit after BS_o_wall object (click parent in object
preferences and choose this object. Make sure that you use event_inherited()
in the events where you have your own code)
3. Use BS_o_paint_bullet to paint objects with splashes. It creates splashes
when colliding with objects which inherits after BS_o_wall object.
- Use rotating, rot_speed variables in each painted object to turn on rotation and it's speed
- Use variables declared in BS_init script to change look and feel of the splashes
- Check the demo objects for more hints and examples
- In case of any doubt you can always email me
If you want to stay informed about my new assets Subscribe to my mailing list. You also receive a FREE asset for subscribing.
This asset is also on YoYoGames Marketplace
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.