Balls vs Blocks Game Engine
A downloadable asset pack
This engine must be used with GameMaker: Studio 1.4, 2 or 2.3. If you don't have GameMaker: Studio you can download it from www.yoyogames.com
Download demo mirror1
Download demo mirror2
This is complete game engine if you want to make a game with similar game mechanic like the game Balls vs Blocks.
It's purpose is not to allow releasing clones of this great game but to learn and speed up development process of games with such mechanic.
It will allow you to experiment with such concept.
- Complete game
- Pause on system interruptions
- sound on/off button
- Rate, twitter, more games buttons
- sending scores to Game Center / Game Play Services. Leaderboard button which will bring up system specific leaderboard.
- Saving and loading game params (options, high_scores)
- draw_text_outlined script for drawing outlined text with various parameters
- Main menu and game over screen
- in game effects
- buttons effects
This game engine uses great TweenGMS Pro extension which can be found here
For any questions related to this extension please ask the author.
In game sounds were made using BFXR
If you want to stay informed about my new assets Subscribe to my mailing list. You also receive a FREE asset for subscribing.
This asset is also on YoYoGames Marketplace
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.